ENTARANCE EXAMS IN INDIA

Sunday 15 May 2011

Infosys vs Prathyusha

Hai viewers this is Prathyusha 2011 passed out with B.tech degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from NBKRIST, Nellore. I now here by to explain you about my personnel experience with Infosys recruitment drive held by JKC in Ongole.
The process consisted of written test and interview(no technical only HR round). I was one among who the JKC shortlisted.
At around 11am the test started and the duration is 2 hours. The questions are really interesting not so tough and not so easy just crispy.There was no negative marking luckily but as I was habituated for answering only right answers I just came out before 20minutes.Fine we are all waiting eagerly for the results. At around 4pm the list of shortlisted candidates are displayed and its really awesome because I was also one among those candidates.
And the interview started as soon as the results announced and am eagerly waiting to be interviewed with my panel member soon but it was around 12.30am.I was really dog tired at that time and I was interviewed nearly for about 45minutes.And the next day I was also one of those lucky gems who floated in the first interview process.And at that moment my self confidence levels are at peak levels.
In the second interview process I lost as I had a running backlog.And those gems flied over with colours and laid on Infosys. so friends arrears play a vital role in recruiting. so do not have arrears. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHNC360

SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF A MAN BEGINS

A .P MEDICAL AND HEALTH

COMMUNITY HEALTH NUTRITION CLUSTERS

CHNC TADIPATRI

360 CHNCs IN ANDHRA PRADESH